The Bottom Line
This is a big deal for you, but don't worry! You're going to make a good impression.
In Detail
There's a famous saying that goes something along the lines of -- if you love something let it go; if it comes back to you, it was always yours. As you struggle through some power issues, think about that. Are you holding on too tightly? Is someone clinging to you, or constantly looking over your shoulder? Try to look at the situation from a different perspective -- the solution to your problem might be easier than you realize.
omg the first like how they dont wat i ahve been doing sian...friendster must be like spying on me..ahahah oh well last two days in school errone like damn sad and stuff..shaun is one example..i mean if its last two days to holiday errone will be like damn sian...school does make people ahve mood swings(proven)...oh well last two days..have fun folks..thursday will be like graduation and stuff..like phototaking with class.and my clas all guys so how fun...hehex...
for you I go over my budget no I ain't cheep can stop grinding till I get errrecord to
the top,
just know that your on my mind errsecond on the clock tick-tock,
if you ever need help scream
and I’ll come running for my life to trade it in for your dreams