omg...almost died today...was listening to papercut and crossing the road on a RED LIGHT...and a lorry almost knocked me down...due to my super speed i escape...I KNOW...I KNOW...i know is my fault to act like jay zhou and jaywalk...i am sorry...wont do it again
First day of school....damn interesting...i was very excited and cant wait for the bus to come. I was like OMG after 1 LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG week i am going back to school...WOOOOOOOOOT!!
PE teacher didnt turn up...got to finish an 3 weeks over due compre...debate about some stuff for malay tomol...omg...life just got better
after school went to sim lim with greek and shaunie boy...was fighting wiht this jackass 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE mechanic who KNOWS everything...so tmd...in the end it doesnt even matter and greek didnt get to change his ram ()*!@&*^$#@^#)*@$)(@*#_)@#_@(#_@# anyway all time spend is useful for bonding between friends
guess thats all la...STOP READING THIS
I MEAN IT....
CAN STOP OR NOT...
PLEASE?
ok nvm
ahahhaha
anyway i am back by popular demand
peace