Saturday, January 07, 2006

Go on and close the curtains
All we need is candlelight
(1)You and me and a bottle of wine
Going to hold you tonight

We know I'm going away
(2)How I wish it was her
Take this wine & drink with me
Let's delay our misery(sorry cant do that lehz)

Save tonight
And fight the break of dawn
Come tomorrow,
Tomorrow I'll be gone

There's a log on the fire
And it (2)burns like me for you
Tomorrow comes with one desire
To take me away
(3)It ain't easy to say goodbye
Darling please don't start cry
'Cause girl you know I've got to go
Lord I wish it wasn't so (maybe abit want to go away lehz)

Tomorrow comes to take me away
I wish that I......that I could stay
Girl you know I've got to go
Lord I wish it wasn't so

Save tonight
And fight the break of dawn
Come tomorrow
Tomorrow I'll be gone....

(1) To my homies, nfc and all the WCB like yorkboon, wei sheda, f to the c Oh like jon lehz, Felicia lehz, nfc so called president from mumbai

(2) to her ya,

(3) WWF CHAMPION out to you lehz, and yorkboon also(carrot lehz) and weishenda(CC lehz), you three don’t cry and come wwf me pls and also to the one with black living humour whatever contradiction =) hehex.

About black living humour lehz, last chance for one last dance didn’t go as planned but was ok lehz..in indo like stone age so like all the telephone conversation will be HERE IN MY HEART. I maybe THE SCIENTIST but still I’m SUPERMAN, I’ll be back after a 100 YEARS. Sorry didn’t get you more hk stufffss…u can always get them from Harvey Norman.

Guess, I’m leaving for quite some time after like 30 gazillion years in Singapore, Singapore seems boring now, first time I am leaving without the great desire to come back.

Here’s another song, its in indo so the lesser people will know wat it really means…wooot, no not from the AIR

Ketika kurasakan sudah ada ruang dihatiku yang kau sentuh
dan ketika kusadari sudah
tak selalu indah cinta yang ada
mungkin memang ku yang harus mengerti
bilaku bukan yang ingin kau miliki
salahkah ku bila
kaulah yang ada dihatiku

adakah ku singgah dihatiku
mungkinkah kau rindukan adaku
adakah ku sedikit dihatimu
bilakah ku menggangu harimu
mungkinkah kau tak ingin adaku
adakah ku sedikit dihatimu

bila memang ku yang harus mengerti
mengapa cintamu tak dapat kumuliki
salahkah ku bila
kaulah yang ada dihatiku

bila cinta kita tak kan tercipta
ku hanya sekedar ingin tuk mengerti
adakah diriku singgah dihatimu
dan bilakah kau tau
kaulah yang ada dihatiku
kau yang ada dihatiku
adakah ku dihatimu

First time I hear it, it totally fits the situation from the start, many other songs also fits the situation but this one is the best…indo know the best lehz..wat situation? I don’t know lehz don’t ask me I don’t know anything.

Songs like

Travis – The Humpty Dumpty Love Song

Omarion – I’m trying

BUT leaving doesn’t mean sad lehz, there are happier songs of cours like

Michael Jackson – You Rock My World

Plus One - Here in My Heart

OH WELLS, misery love me, same thing happen a few years back at the same period of time, yawns..kinda like a curse, act like curse lehz

Act like misery loves me hehex

Oh wells time for me to go already

Don’t worry, I’ll be back lehz

Act like don’t worry

Act like..

Chill y’all

Till then, dance dance